|ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS L P filed this Form 8-K on 02/07/2018|
series. In addition, the Issuer is required to deliver to the Trustee, within 120 days after the end of each fiscal year, an officers certificate as to compliance with all covenants in the Indenture and indicating whether the signers thereof know of any Default or Event of Default that occurred during the previous year. The Issuer also is required to deliver to the Trustee, within 30 days after the occurrence thereof, an officers certificate specifying any Default or Event of Default, its status and what action the Issuer is taking or proposes to take in respect thereof.
Amendments and Waivers
Amendments of the Indenture may be made by the Issuer, the Guarantor and the Trustee with the consent of the holders of a majority in principal amount of all debt securities of each series affected thereby then outstanding under the Indenture (including consents obtained in connection with a tender offer or exchange offer for the debt securities). However, without the consent of each holder of outstanding debt securities affected thereby, no amendment may, among other things:
(1) reduce the percentage in principal amount of debt securities whose holders must consent to an amendment;
(2) reduce the stated rate of or extend the stated time for payment of interest on any debt securities;
(3) reduce the principal of or extend the stated maturity of any debt securities;
(4) reduce the premium payable upon the redemption of any debt securities or change the time at which any debt securities may be redeemed;
(5) make any debt securities payable in money other than that stated in the debt securities;
(6) impair the right of any holder to receive payment of, premium, if any, principal of and interest on such holders debt securities on or after the due dates therefor or to institute suit for the enforcement of any payment on or with respect to such holders debt securities;
(7) make any change in the amendment provisions which require each holders consent or in the waiver provisions;
(8) release any security that may have been granted in respect of the debt securities; or
(9) release the Guarantor or modify the Guarantee in any manner adverse to the holders.
The holders of a majority in aggregate principal amount of the outstanding debt securities of each series affected thereby, may waive compliance by the Issuer and the Guarantor with certain restrictive covenants on behalf of all holders of debt securities of such series, including those described under Certain Covenants Limitations on Liens and Certain Covenants Restriction on Sale-Leasebacks. The holders of a majority in principal amount of the outstanding debt securities of each series affected thereby, on behalf of all such holders, may waive any past Default or Event of Default with respect to that series (including any such waiver obtained in connection with a tender offer or exchange offer for the debt securities), except a Default or Event of Default in the payment of principal, premium or interest or in respect of a provision that under the Indenture that cannot be amended without the consent of all holders of the series of debt securities that is affected.
Without the consent of any holder, the Issuer, the Guarantor and the Trustee may amend the Indenture to:
(1) cure any ambiguity, omission, defect or inconsistency;
(2) provide for the assumption by a successor of the obligations of the Guarantor or the Issuer under the Indenture;
(3) provide for uncertificated debt securities in addition to or in place of certificated debt securities (provided that the uncertificated debt securities are issued in registered form for purposes of Section 163(f) of the Code, or in a manner such that the uncertificated debt securities are described in Section 163(f)(2)(B) of the Code);