|ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS L P filed this Form 8-K on 02/07/2018|
14. Notices. All statements, requests, notices and agreements hereunder shall be in writing, and:
(a) if to the Underwriters, shall be delivered or sent by mail or facsimile transmission to J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10179 (fax: (212) 834-6081); Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, 36th Floor, (fax (646) 374-1071), Attention: Debt Capital Markets Syndicate, with a copy to General Counsel; Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, 50 Rockefeller Plaza NY1-050-12-01 New York, New York 10020 (fax: (646) 855-5958), Attention: High Grade Transaction Management/Legal; and Scotia Capital (USA) Inc., 250 Vesey Street, New York, New York 10281 (fax: (212) 225-6550), Attention: Debt Capital Markets/Chief Legal Officer, U.S.
(b) if to the Enterprise Parties, shall be delivered or sent by mail or facsimile transmission to Enterprise Products Partners L.P., 1100 Louisiana Street, 10th Floor, Houston, Texas 77002, Attention: General Counsel (Fax: (713) 381-6570);
provided, however, that any notice to any Underwriter pursuant to Section 8(c) shall be delivered or sent by mail, telex or facsimile transmission to such Underwriters at its address set forth in its acceptance telex to the Underwriters, which address will be supplied to any other party hereto by the Underwriters upon request. Any such statements, requests, notices or agreements shall take effect at the time of receipt thereof.
The Enterprise Parties shall be entitled to rely upon any request, notice, consent or agreement given or made by the Representatives on behalf of the Underwriters.
15. Persons Entitled to Benefit of Agreement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the Underwriters, the Enterprise Parties and their respective successors. This Agreement and the terms and provisions hereof are for the sole benefit of only those persons, except as provided in Section 8 with respect to affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and controlling persons of the Partnership, EPO and the Underwriters. Nothing in this Agreement is intended or shall be construed to give any person, other than the persons referred to in this Section 16, any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or in respect of this Agreement or any provision contained herein.
16. Survival. The respective indemnities, representations, warranties and agreements of the Enterprise Parties and the Underwriters contained in this Agreement or made by or on behalf on them, respectively, pursuant to this Agreement or any certificate delivered pursuant hereto, shall survive the delivery of and payment for the Securities and shall remain in full force and effect, regardless of any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or any investigation made by or on behalf of any of them or any person controlling any of them. The Underwriters acknowledge and agree that the obligations of the Enterprise Parties hereunder are non-recourse to the General Partner.
17. Definition of the Terms Business Day and Subsidiary. For purposes of this Agreement, (a) business day means any day on which the New York Stock Exchange, Inc. is open for trading and (b) affiliate and subsidiary have their respective meanings set forth in Rule 405 of the Rules and Regulations.
18. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK.