|ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS L P filed this Form 8-K on 02/07/2018|
Enterprise Parties or (B) violated, violates or will violate the terms or provisions of (i) the Delaware Act, (ii) the Delaware LLC Act, (iii) the Delaware General Corporation Law (the DGCL), (iv) the applicable laws of the State of Texas or the State of New York, (v) Regulation U or X of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or (vi) the applicable laws of the United States of America; which violations, in the case of clause (B), would, individually or in the aggregate, have a material adverse effect on the financial condition, business or results of operations of the Enterprise Parties, taken as a whole, or could materially impair the ability of any of the Enterprise Parties to perform its obligations under the Transaction Documents.
14. No Governmental Approval, which has not been obtained or taken and is not in full force and effect, was or is required in connection with the execution and delivery by the Enterprise Parties of the Transaction Documents to which it is a party or the incurrence or performance of its obligations thereunder, including the offering, issuance and sale by the Partnership and EPO of the Securities. As used in this paragraph, Governmental Approval means any consent, approval, license, authorization or order of any executive, legislative, judicial, administrative or regulatory body of the State of Texas, the State of Delaware, the State of New York or the United States of America, pursuant to (i) the applicable laws of the State of Texas or the State of New York, (ii) the applicable federal laws of the United States of America, or (iii) the Delaware LP Act, the Delaware LLC Act or the DGCL.
15. The statements under the captions Description of Debt Securities and Description of the Notes in each of the Pricing Disclosure Package and the Prospectus, to the extent such statements purport to describe certain provisions of the Indenture and the Securities and legal matters referred to therein, accurately describe such provisions and legal matters in all material respects, subject to the qualifications and assumptions stated therein; and the Indenture and the Securities conform in all material respects to the descriptions set forth under Description of Debt Securities and Description of the Notes in each of the Pricing Disclosure Package and the Prospectus.
16. The statements under the caption Certain U.S. Federal Income Tax Consequences in each of the Pricing Disclosure Package and the Prospectus (as updated in the prospectus supplement contained therein under the same caption), to the extent they refer to statements of law or legal conclusions, accurately describe the matters referred to therein in all material respects, subject to the qualifications and assumptions stated therein.
17. None of the Enterprise Parties is or, assuming the net proceeds of the offering of the Securities are applied as described in the Prospectus, immediately after giving effect to the issuance and sale of such Securities and will be, required to register as an investment company as defined in the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (40 Act).
18. Any required filing of any Preliminary Prospectus and the Prospectus pursuant to Rule 424(b) and of any Issuer Free Writing Prospectus pursuant to Rule 433 has been made in the manner and within the time period required by such Rule.