|ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS L P filed this Form 424B3 on 02/01/2018|
(9) liens in favor of any person to secure obligations under provisions of any letters of credit, bank guarantees, bonds or surety obligations required or requested by any governmental authority in connection with any contract or statute; or any lien upon or deposits of any assets to secure performance of bids, trade contracts, leases or statutory obligations;
(10) any lien upon any property or assets created at the time of acquisition of such property or assets by the Guarantor or any Subsidiary or within one year after such time to secure all or a portion of the purchase price for such property or assets or debt incurred to finance such purchase price, whether such debt was incurred prior to, at the time of or within one year after the date of such acquisition; or any lien upon any property or assets to secure all or part of the cost of construction, development, repair or improvements thereon or to secure debt incurred prior to, at the time of, or within one year after completion of such construction, development, repair or improvements or the commencement of full operations thereof (whichever is later), to provide funds for any such purpose;
(11) any lien upon any property or assets existing thereon at the time of the acquisition thereof by the Guarantor or any Subsidiary and any lien upon any property or assets of a person existing thereon at the time such person becomes a Subsidiary by acquisition, merger or otherwise; provided that, in each case, such lien only encumbers the property or assets so acquired or owned by such person at the time such person becomes a Subsidiary;
(12) liens imposed by law or order as a result of any proceeding before any court or regulatory body that is being contested in good faith, and liens which secure a judgment or other court-ordered award or settlement as to which the Guarantor or the applicable Subsidiary has not exhausted its appellate rights;
(13) any extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement (or successive extensions, renewals, refinancing, refunding or replacements) of liens, in whole or in part, referred to in clauses (1) through (12) above; provided, however, that any such extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement lien shall be limited to the property or assets covered by the lien extended, renewed, refinanced, refunded or replaced and that the obligations secured by any such extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement lien shall be in an amount not greater than the amount of the obligations secured by the lien extended, renewed, refinanced, refunded or replaced and any expenses of the Guarantor and its Subsidiaries (including any premium) incurred in connection with such extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement; or
(14) any lien resulting from the deposit of moneys or evidence of indebtedness in trust for the purpose of defeasing debt of the Guarantor or any Subsidiary.
Principal Property means, whether owned or leased on the date of the Indenture or thereafter acquired:
(1) any pipeline assets of the Guarantor or any Subsidiary, including any related facilities employed in the transportation, distribution, storage or marketing of refined petroleum products, natural gas liquids, and petrochemicals, that are located in the United States of America or any territory or political subdivision thereof; and
(2) any processing or manufacturing plant or terminal owned or leased by the Guarantor or any Subsidiary that is located in the United States or any territory or political subdivision thereof,
except, in the case of either of the foregoing clauses (1) or (2):
(a) any such assets consisting of inventories, furniture, office fixtures and equipment (including data processing equipment), vehicles and equipment used on, or useful with, vehicles; and
(b) any such assets, plant or terminal which, in the opinion of the board of directors of the managing member of the Issuer, is not material in relation to the activities of the Issuer or of the Guarantor and its Subsidiaries taken as a whole.